Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Book-doh!-marking 11 - Homer

I bought this angry head maybe six years ago, intending to give it as a gift. I am not really certain who I intended to give it to, though. I kept it in the plastic case, constantly tucked away, knowing it would one day go to someone more deserving. Or so I thought.

Except years later, it's still in the plastic case, still glaring at me and wondering why I'm constantly shoving away old stuff from my brain. Books! Can't trust 'em.

And, interestingly enough, I think this is the only bookmark I own that I have never once used. I suppose Homer is just waiting for the appropriate occasion...

3 comments:

  1. I like this Homer bookmark. Wish I have one! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simpsons are damn amusing! I find the voice of Marge absolutely hilarious.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm with Jovenus. It's a great bookmark.

    ReplyDelete

Anonymous comments have been disabled due to an increase in spam. Sorry!